If you ever wanted to kill your blog and had no idea on what to do, then you are in luck. Compiled below are 11 sweet and fast ways of killing your blog.
- Write A Post A Month Or A Post In 2 Months: This is a very fast way of killing your blog. It reduces activity and tells Google spiders “don’t come near my blog”.
- Use Great Titles That Don’t Deliver: A lot of people are slowly killing their blogs this way. They promise something in the title and write another .Their post title says how to but there is nothing like that in the post. They fail to deliver.
- Copy Others: Another very cool way of killing your blog is copying others. Some bloggers have no opinion, they write about what others are writing. They hate to differ, they hate to argue. The coolest of all is blatant copy of content from other blogs. All these will bring you great success in killing your blog.
- Add No Value: Another very sweet way is blogging about your vanities. How fat your cat is. How you ate dinner. Stuff like that are not valuable to people. Well, there is nothing wrong with post like this, but just make sure they don’t add any value in any way. Make sure they don’t help people. You will see your blog, drop dead slowly.
- Add Many Advertisements: Another cool way to kill your blog is to bomb it and the readers with adverts. A visit to such blogs will reveal ads from many networks struggling with the post for attention. Begging to be clicked. I won’t click, I will run away.
- Typos, Mistakes And Errors: To err is human, but to continue typing typos is a sure way to kill a blog. We all make mistakes (I definitely make mistakes) but to keep making errors on a blog means incompetence and mediocrity. This results in blog death.
- Ignore Commentators: Another nice one. When people comment on your post, don’t reply. In fact, ask them, “What are you doing on my blog?” Who even asked them to comment anyway? I don’t know. Then slowly watch in relish as your blog dies.
- Post Boring Posts: What is a boring post? It is a post without life, without opinion, without a story, without a call to action, without new ideas, without value, without ginger, without humor, without controversy, without contrary views and without a lesson. Your readers will sleep while reading your post and finally delete your feed from their RSS feeds.
- Use Post Titles That Don’t Tell People Anything: When you are picking a post title, use a title that doesn’t give people an idea of what they will get. Be completely vain and vague. Blog post titles are sign posts, and since people will always read the sign before entering a shop make yours vague and without information, it will surely kill your blog.
- Write Very Long Post (a single block of 3000 words) Since you are very good at research and writing, stun your readers with a 3000 word post; add no breaks, no quotations, no pictures, and no lists. Just write a bland block of words. Don’t do your readers any favors: Don’t make it short; Don’t make it scan-able; Don’t make it straightforward; Tell long stories that don’t relate to the post. Get your readers to snore while they are at it.
- Write about Stuff You Know Nothing About: Exactly, start writing about stuff you don’t know anything about. Write about it because a friend does or because it is making many rich online. Just pretend you know it by copying from other blogs and pasting it on your blog. It will work wonders because your blog will nose dive to the ground and die suddenly.
I think I have run out of ideas.
So have you killed a blog before? Are you planning on killing one? Please share your blog killing ideas here in the comment box.
By the way, I am sure no one wants to kill his blog so please never, never do these things.