Writing should be an expression of who you are. As an equipped, well-trained, well-studied author, you’ll be able to describe characters more effectively, you’ll be able to persuade and inform, and, most importantly, you’ll be able to express your ideas clearly and with ease.
By Eren McKay
By Eren McKay
This article is the second part of a series about getting inspired to write. You can find part 1 by clicking on this link here….
Writing is an art form. And like any artist, we should alw
Help! Help! Some very pale creepy character is trying to feed off of me. The offense goes by the name of plagiarism. I’m not all that easily offended, but stealing my story is right…
The hottest posts in this topic
- 15 Tips to Awesome, Eye-Jerking Post Titles
- 5 Powerful Tips for Writing Great Articles
- Get Inspired And Release Your Inner Writer Part 1
- How to Write a Killer Elevator Pitch
- The Most Valuable “How To” Lesson of my Copywriting Career
- 10 Elements of Highly Effective Articles
- The 5 Best Blogs to Improve Your Writing
- 5 Vital Reasons to Use List Posts
- Get Inspired And Release Your Inner Writer Part 3
- The 11 Fastest Ways to Kill Your Blog
- Get Inspired And Release Your Inner Writer Part 2
- Have Vampires Sucked Blood from Your Blog?
Who is behind Site Sketch 101?
I'm Nicholas Cardot. I'm an avid blogger and a passionate website developer. I love connecting with real people and helping others to develop their online skills. After years of research, I now have hundreds of resources and best practices at my disposal which I share here at Site Sketch 101. Learn about me or contact me.