We all know how difficult it is to promote online resources, especially to get the tops positions on search engines. Optimizers are struggling to find new and useful SEO tools.
But life goes on and the algorithms of search engines are constantly changing. This affects SEO techniques.
So what to do? Where to get new SEO tools? Here are 22 useful SEO tools that can make your life easier.
- Adsense Calculator: This calculator is handy to calculate your profits from advertising Google AdSense. It has a large number of different settings.
- AdSense Preview: This tool can show the prior viewing of AdSense ads on your site. Also, you can fine-tune the banner size.
- Advanced Meta Tag Generator: Interesting SEO tool to generate meta tags. Well, it has a lot of settings too! It depends on you.
- Alexa Rank Comparison Tool: This tool shows a graph of changes of Alexa index. Also, this tool allows you to create a chart history of the Alexa movement for any site.
- Check Server Headers: Interesting service to check your server for the standard HTTP status (200, 301, 302, 304, 307, 404, 410).
- Class C Checker: This instrument can allow you to find out what other sites are hosted on the specified IP range.
- Code to Text Ratio: This tool will help you find the percentage of the text on a Web page (in comparison with combinable text and code).
- CPM Calculator: Tool for calculating the system CPM of some advertising model.
- Domain Age Check: Sometimes it is necessary to find out what the age of a domain. This SEO tool specifically for this purpose.
- Domain Typo Generator: Necessary service to search for users possible errors and typos when they search for your domain.
- Future PageRank: This tool analyzes the different Google data centers to check for any changes in PageRank values for a given URL.
- Google Dance: This SEO tool checks the three main web server (www, www2, www3) and shows the different statuses during updates.
- Google Keyword Suggestions: Useful SEO tool for search in Google keywords that are similar to the entered word.
- Google Search for Multiple Datacenter: This SEO tool searches for your keyword / phrase in different Google data centers.
- Google Suggest Scraper: Displays the searched phrases that begin with the words in your query. Interesting SEO tool.
- Google vs Yahoo: Shows a comparison graphic of queries on Google and Yahoo.
- Indexed Pages: This SEO tool shows the number of indexed pages of your site in popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Outlook Alta, and AlltheWeb).
- Keyword Cloud: This tool provides a visual representation of keywords used on a Web site.
- Keyword Density: This SEO tool will analyze your URL and generate a list of keywords.
- Keyword Difficulty Check: This tool checks keyword’s difficulty. It’s simple.
- Keyword Optimizer: This tool reviews the list of entered keywords and removes duplicates and sort alphabetically.
- URL Redirect Check: Checks for HTTP 301 redirect.
These tools are only a small part of all the useful tools for SEO. Choose the ones suitable for you and drive forward to the TOP.